NodeJS Developer (Remote)
We are looking for a Node.js developer with experience in building high-performance, scalable, cloud-based platforms.
Be part of a high-energy start-up that plans to redefine how technologies are used.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Full-stack knowledge and experience.
- Profound insight of Node.js internals including building public node (npm) modules.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Understanding of modern development practices – REST, OAuth, API development, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex APIs - REST, streaming, webhooks.
- Experience with queueing/pub-sub technologies (Redis, RabbitMQ, etc).
- Ability to think abstractly and solve complex problems.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology.
Nice to have:
- Sound knowledge of Frontend tools like Bootstrap etc.
- Knowledge of SQL & NoSQL technologies, and strong database modeling skills.
- Experience with API development/management frameworks such as Swagger or Apigee.
- Github repository (or equivalent portfolio).
August 9, 2022