Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
Introduction: A blockchain is a digital ledger of transactions, distributed across the nodes. Distributed ledgers use independent nodes to record, share, and synchronize transactions in their respective electronic ledgers instead of keeping them in one centralized server. Blockchain is one of the types of DLT which records transactions with an unchangeable cryptographic signature called hash. […]Read More
Decentralized Identity In Web3.0
Introduction Blockchain technology enables a decentralised identity infrastructure which seems to be promising. More people started preferring privacy and security of their personal data. The Decentralized Identity, a.k.a DID, has developed rapidly in the past few years. The development of DID benefits from the emergence of blockchain technology as it provides current solutions to identity […]Read More
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- E-commerce Application Development
- MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
- The evolution of web
- What is Hyperledger? Everything you need to know
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Decentralized Identity In Web3.0
- What are Decentralized Apps (dApps) in Blockchain?
- How does DeFi Lending and Borrowing work?