What’s new in Kotlin that Java lacks for Android development
Poested March 21, 2021
Kotlin has been declared as the official language for Android Development. So we decided to talk about it a little bit to get you started! Java and Kotlin are totally interoperable, this means if we have two classes, one made in Kotlin and the other one in java, it can be easily used with each […]Read More
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- E-commerce Application Development
- Mobile App Development
- MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
- The evolution of web
- Web App Development
- Top Blockchain Development Companies of 2023
- A Beginner’s Guide to Progressive Web Apps and it’s Benefits
- How Smart contracts are paving the way for businesses?
- Flutter vs React Native: Which one to choose in 2023?
- Why is Web3 ideal for successful brand building in 2023?